Haflong, August 02, 2020: The Deputy Commissioner & Chairman District Disaster Management Authority, Dima Hasao Paul Barua issued on order for new guidelines to be followed during Unlock 3, vide DDMA/COVID-19/2020-2021/Pt-4/41/434, Dated 1st August 2020.
The order stated that In pursuance of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Ordered issued vide No.40-3/2020-DM-!(A) dated 29th July,2020 and Order issued vide No.GAG(B).122/2020/135, Dated 31st July 2020 by the Government of Assam, General Administration Department, Dispur on Unlock-3 w.e.f. 03/08/2020 to 31/08/2020 with new measures to be taken by all the Heads of Departments, SDO (Civil), Block Officers, Autonomous Council, Corporations, Banks and all other private organisations to follow scrupulously the new guideline and carry out the functions of prescribed activities considering the ground situation and the following may be adhered to :
1.Face coverings : Wearing of face cover is compulsory in public places, in work places and during transport.
- Social distancing : Individuals must maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet in public place.
- Gatherings : Large public gathering/ congregation continues to remain probihited –
- Marriage related gathering : Number of guests not to exceed 50
- Funeral/las rites related gathering : Number of guests not to exceed 20.
- Spitting in public places will be punishable with fine, as may be prscibed by the state/UT local authority in accordance with its laws, rules or regulations.
- Consumption of liquor, paan, gutka, tobacco, etc. in public place is prohibited.
- Staggering of work/ business hours will be followed in all establishments.
- Screening and hygiene : Provision for thermal scanning, hand wash or sanitizers will be made at all entry points and of hand wash or sanitizer at exit points and common areas.
- Frequent sanitization of entire workplace, common facilities and all points which come into human contacts, e.g. door handles, etc. will be ensured, including between shifts.
- Social distancing : All persons in charge of workplace will ensure adeuate distance between workers, adequate gaps between shifts, staggering the lunch break of shifts, etc.
- Total Lockdown of all Municipal and Town Committee areas under their jurisdiction on all Saturday and Sundays until further order.
- Night Curfew : total prohibition of movement of persons between 7 PM to 7 AM other than emergency services and persons engaged in COVID-19 duty.
This order comes into forces with immediate effect, the order added.